ONE STITCH AT A TIME

I love this THEME of DAUGHTER!  My daughter is the most amazing character in the Universe (according to her Mommy).  



She is strong, motivated, self confident, gentle, thoughtful, stubborn, aggressive in her career as Director of Marketing and Sales for a downtown Toronto Film Editing Company, a diva in the best sense of the word, brilliant, tenacious, tough on me (teaches me everyday) generous (did I say generous?) and my equal.  

She too is a Leo and my provider of clothes! 


When Ayla was a wee tot she had a "Puffalump" a sacred, carry around, suck on, drag in the mud, never let out of her site.  His/Her name was "Ellie."

Well Mommy lost Ellie.  Devastating.  Awful.  Trauma.  PTSD of the child kind.

To this day, at nearly 27 it can still be a conversation of "what the hell did mommy do with her Puffy?"

When I saw Ali Peeps "HUFFALUMP" it was a no brainer.  YES YES YES!  THIS IS AYLA!!!!  I had asked Ayla to pick the digi, since it would be about her, but she was on her way to Mexico so asked me to.  PERFECT.

So here we have it...My Angel, My Goddess, My Love, My Daughter, My Best Friend.

AYLA & ELLIE













HAPPY SUNDAY!
Samara



Be Creative – Anything Goes Challenges

11 comments:

  1. Samara. so bright and pretty. The buttons on the wings drawing the eye to many other smaller details. Thank you so much for posting your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday. We hope to see you again next week.
    Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a bright and colorful tag - love all of the embellies, too! What a great tribute to a gal and her huffalump! Thank you for joining us in the Through The Craft Room Door challenge this week.

    Hugz,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautful, I just love it. Saw it on a challenge blog and had to come over for a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. super sweet, thanks for joining us in the sisters of craft challenge. Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tag and a story behind it! I love these bright colours and you were right - this image is just perfect! Thank you very much for sharing this beauty (and this story) with us at Avenue Create this week! Good luck!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for the Craft Your Passion Challenges, hope to see you again soon, hugs, Helena

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag,great embellishments and love the story behind choosing the image-Thank you for joining us at Crafting from The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag! I just love the colors in this creation! The whole thing is such a wonderful treat for the eye! Fabulous color integration, wonderful composition and great execution. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely idea. A gorgeous tag with the sweetest image and beautiful flowers. Thank you for sharing with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really, really nice! Thanks for joining us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x