IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGES


This was kind of a neat theme...no Patterned Paper.  I've not been in a challenge like this.  So Mixed Media was my choice of background, using Gesso, Water Colors, Sprays and more Gesso.  I love Ike's Bunny - she is just so naughty and the way she demolishes not only the poor bunny skellie at her feet, but also the bunnies all around her is BUNNY WOMEN POWER!!!  Who Knew.

So hoppity hop over to Ike's World Challenge, grab a freebie if you don't have an Ike Image and play along with us.

See you there!


HAPPY TUESDAY!
Samara



(the post was scheduled too late to enter into any easter challenges)

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about the Easter Bunny you are my Bunny loves ya xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there and thanks for leaving me such lovely comments on my cards. You asked about the watermark. It is a team watermark made for us at Crafty Sentiments so i am not sure that you would be able to get one. Sorry. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun and colourful. Hard to believe there is no design paper.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x