SLSLINES - OCTOBER NEW RELEASES

NEW RELEASES
SLSLINES
My Choice:  Christmas Goth and Christmas Elf 2


Wow this was difficult - but fun!
How to make Christmas Gothie when Goth is my love work but I have made this transfer to 2 cute DT!
So - doing my best with SLS amazing art, I chose 2 images that I could goth up. I hope you like them - they are super crazy.

Oh P.S.  In case you wonder about the hair - In ALL seriousness, a womyn in my sewing group has hair EXACTLY these colors and it totally rocks in person - but she also has an amazing funky junky hair cut, which helps these colors look amazing!!!

Have a great day - get yourself over to SLS LINES CHALLENGE BLOG and also to SLS STORE.

Hugginz
Samara



No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x