ONE STITCH AT A TIME - BUTTERFLY

THEME:  FLUTTERBYES


Ohhhh Isn't this the cutest scene?  Do you remember sitting on a bench in front of a full moon with your love?  I remember walking along a beach with mine.  And there is something so magical about a full moon; it brings forward all the feelings of the heart (no Vampire stories) just the good and loving feelings - especially of Young Love.

When the Theme was Flutterbyes - I chose this because I associate Flutterbyes with Transformation, Life to Death - and what more is there to say about Love?  So though Flutterbyes (other than night flies) don't tend to fly around at night, it just spoke to me.

I hope you find your way to express our Theme.  I really look forward to seeing what you come up with!  Profound, simple, straightforward or out of the box...take a go at it.  Flutterbyes are so gorgeous...it is bound to be a rewarding challenge to create.

Hugz
Samara










4 comments:

  1. That's such a beautiful piece - I love all the elements. I must admit I have never been out at full moon with a lover :-(
    Fab creation Samara xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this Samara, with all the gorgeous colours there is such a feel of young love with this one, yep - totally captivated me, beautifully constructed :) :) :) Big hugs, Meems xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love the beautiful sentiment you used on this wonderful piece of art. :D
    The dp's, textures and other embellishments are just beautiful together. So eye catching, I just love looking at all the different colors and embellishments. :D
    Your OSAAT Teamie,
    Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SWEET - for sure! What an adorable couple and your eye for details is great!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x