SLS LINES DIGITAL STAMPS NEW CHALLENGE BLOG AND DT CALL

HOW GREAT IS THIS!!!



I am so thrilled to be part of the entry list for the Design Call with some of the best artiste womyn that I know!  And to be part of an entry to a company, with Sal as the Owner, Originator and Boss Lady who is the Brilliant One who sketches out all these lovely designs for us to use.

I have used many of the images on my projects with other DT's and when I heard Sal was opening her own Blog I was blown away - how could you not resist!  There is an opportunity for any one of you to enter this great call.

Go on over to Sal's SLS Lines (the Link is also on both of the pics) and take a look at the requirements for the DT Call. If the art and the call speak to you - jump on in...come swim in the pool of chance with the rest of us!  It's an adventure, and adventure is "being alive in the moment!"  Let's all be alive together with this DT call!!!

I know you will love to work with the images as much as I do.  They are for anyone who wants to take their art up a notch, get really funky and racy with their art, or be sophisticated and classic.  That is the great thing about Sal's art - you can use it anyway you like when purchasing an image - which I highly recommend you do!!!  If the call doesn't speak to you then the wonderful thing about this post is that you are now introduced, though I think that would be unlikely this is your first looksi at Sal's work, to very cool uber images.  Who doesn't love new images to work with....come on, admit it, just don't tell the financier (if it isn't you!!! lol)

Do hop on over - read up Sal's post and be great today!  It's a New Day where you can make new Dreams.

I encourage it!

Squishy Hugz Always,

Samara


I will enter this post to companies after the weekend with my art attached. xox

1 comment:

  1. Congrats my friend and so good to see more of your fab work.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x