IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE - SONG INSPIRED

IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE

Theme:  SONG INSPIRED
Sponsor:  IKE'S ART
Digi:  I Dream of Jeannie [I Dream of Jeannie TV Series]
Digi:  Time in a Bottle [Jim Croce]

FIRST an ACKNOWLEDGEMENT TO IKE
I would like to thank IKE from IKESART.COM and http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.ca/ for dreaming up this special digi when I told her that I was thinking I Dream of Jeannie for this theme.
Do email IKE or leave Ike a comment if there is something you are looking for.  She's digi brilliant!



I so loved I Dream of Jeannie.  Everyday after schoool, I would race home and land myself on the chair in the kitchen table and on went the TV with this show, My Three Sons, Green Acres and My Favourite Martian.  This was my TV Line Up.  

But it was Jeannie that had her spell on me.  




I would love to hear from you.

If YOU could have your very own Jeannie, what is the one thing she would do for YOU! 
Keep it clean ladies!!! 
This is a family channel.  Oh, I forgot - it isn't.  HA! I already made that disclaimer in my title!
Bwahahahaha
xox





Now hop over to Ike's World Challenge.
This week's freebie is SO adorable!
Remember to use an IKE'S digi
and show us whatcha
got


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh !!! MARVELOUS :-) I adore the colouring and especially the way you did the flimsy sheer skirt part of her outfit :-)
    I used to see IDOG too and also we used to get Green Acres... loved that too :-D

    Fabulous creation Samara :-D

    Huggies

    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great digi and beautifully done - yes, I watched those shows too - that's how we found out what America was like!! My genie would be very useful for a very mundane task, freeing up time for lots of pleasurable stuff (wink*) like crafting! It would be to clean the house and cook, do the washing and ironing and the garden - oh, that's right, I have one already - my husband!!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x