IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE - MONOCHROME ART


Theme:  MONOCHROME ART
Sponsor:  IKE'S ART
Digi: Miss Whiplash



When I heard "monochrome" I heard me say EEK!


Monochrome is NOT my bag. I am a color person.



The only monochrome in my life are my clothes - black, grey and (white) as an accent.


Then I thought "skin tones are monochrome" and I felt this great big honkin' YES run through me!



It wasn't going to be a dud of a DT design after all (in Spirit I mean!)

So here you have it.
I am in love with Skin Tones.
And as a way of trying Markers other than my all time favourite Sketch Copics that I have used for years,
I am collecting the skin tones in all the different Markers -
Copics, Prismas, Promarkers.

It is SO fun because I have a goal of not hoarding or coveting ALL the colors
like I have with the sketch.
but rather to enjoy the diversity.
 I LOVE coloring skin
though I don't think I am very good at it yet
but I will be!

Hmmm.
I wonder what it feels like to be Monochrome.
I am definitely the "name on the color wheel" that has the most points
"the most colorful"
"the most diverse"
or
"the most unpredictable"
"the most off the wall"

just depends who you are talking to and on which day...

How about you?

WHERE DO YOU FALL FROM COLOR CRAZY TO MONOCHROME CRAZY?



SO NOW!
hike on over to Ike's World Challenge
Let's see whatcha Got!
Don't forget: 
Pick up Ike's Freebie or use an Ike'sArt of your own
In order to Qualify for The Prize.

Luvz 
Samara


2 comments:

  1. She is a bit scary - at first I thought she was without clothing and then I realised she was monochrome! Love that background. Do you like RR Martin - Game of Thrones? I red some of his stuff a few years ago but he is so violent I had to give up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your skin tones look just fabulous, hon! Gorgeous work and I must check out that digi. Love! xxD

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x