ONE STEP AT A TIME - #214

ONE STEP AT A TIME - #214

Theme: Anything Goes (YAY!)
Sponsor: Crafty Girl
Digi: Pear Doodle



Today is the beloved Anything Goes at OSAAT.  I've chosen Pear Doodle by Crafty Girl, which you can find over at Stitchy Bear's Digital Stamps.  I love doodling myself, so when I saw this pear, I just loved it.

I wasn't so sure what to do with it, so this came together while I had Netflix on in the background on my laptop, and over a period of about 4 hours.  I had no idea where I was going with it, other than I wanted green and yellow pears, and did not want to ruin sensational doodling with colors.

I hope you like it; it is a very untraditional type of conservative card for me...but it was calling my name tonight.

Now is the time to hop over to OSAAT -
to Play
to WIN
to be inspired!













Have fun!
Samara

4 comments:

  1. Shock horror - no not really I just love this and your pink flower - pink!!!! lol I am totally in awe. If you made it you are going to have to send me a tutorial, totally in love. Fab creation hun :) :) :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow, totally unique, the colours are very soothing to the soul I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samara,
    What a beautiful creation you made with these pears. I like green and yellow and the pink flower adds just the touch of color. :D
    Just beautiful
    Your OSAAT Teamie
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pears and the doodling.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x