FRIDAY FILL- INS





Roben-Marie Smith - one of my bestie artists has this wonderful thing she does on Friday's.  It is called "Friday Fill-In's."
You have to read hers, they are SO creative and wonderful.

Today she invited us to join along with her on this wonderful site.    Thanks Roben-Marie.  Your generousity matches your kindness!

So here I go.


1. Oh, that sure is frustrating when your son's night away is cancelled at the last minute!

2. It's a sure sign of over-spending when you get nervous to pick up the mail.

3. Are we having that same old spagetti recipe again??!.

4. My heart jumps with joy each time I hear my cub's voices on the telephone!

5. Do you believe in psychic abilities?  I do!

6. I'm a totally happy and thankful person.  Apple is replacing my swimming iphone for $79.00! 

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching my PVR saved TV shows, finishing my blog and, tomorrow my plans include going to an all day scrapping event and Sunday, I want to be on time to trade my yucky android for an ipad 2.  Yay Kijiji!

Now, that wasn't so bad!!!
Thanks Roben-Marie.

If you want to play too, go HERE.  Thanks Friday Fill-Ins!  What a great idea  :)

8 comments:

  1. You truly are soulful...I dig that!

    Wish I was scrapping all day...

    HAVE FUN!

    http://outofhand-alteredbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by Samara. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cousin's iPhone took a swim also... it didn't swim that good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Samara! Thanks so much for visiting me on Google +. I hope you'll visit me at Thirdgirlfromtheright.blogspot.com. Hugs, Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun idea! I'm off to investigate.

    PS - I love those pictures of you in your last post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fun challenge... and might just head over and check it out... the swimming iphone sounds like something that would happen here!!!! It is a small miracle that it hasn't happened already.... have an awesome week and hope you think about joining in AEDM... it is a great place to meet other creative souls...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your fill-ins. They're sweet and clever. They're also quite expressive, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x