PAGE 3 - INVITE NEW CHALLENGES - MOTIVATIONAL JOURNAL

HOW EXCITING IS THIS!

I am still stoked about Roben-Marie's Workshop and am on Phase two of my Art Journal Conversion JOURNALS.  It is completely different than my first JOURNAL but will take some time for me to show it to you.  Here is page 3 of the first JOURNAL.

I hope you are continuing to like it!

Please pop over to Roben-Marie!


This is the front of my journal, which I will post each time.

This is page 3


 These papers below are from a dictionary and were the papers that were behind my pages as I worked.  The colors on them are the colors that were the "mess" that was created from my journal sprays etc.
 The flower is made from Construction Paste that you use to fill holes in your wall, then sanded down.
 The same with the corner, then I put a stamp into the medium.  You really can use what is around the house.
 These next two pages are the result of what was created on the pages before.  These are the backs of the pages.
 And the VERY cool thing: The Tab on my journal is made from the Baby Wipe I used to mop up my mists.  It turned into a Fabric once it was dried with my heat gun over and over!



FINDING ZEN WITH THE PEN
Samara

http://artwithnoboundaries.blogspot.ca/ - Anything Goes and A Doll
http://cheerylynndesignschallenge.blogspot.ca/ - Stitch it up (using a Cherry Lynn Die)

16 comments:

  1. OMG and WOW, Samara. This is trully Stunning and so amazing! I absolutely love it. Every little detail.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only received one message at my blog but I'll sure share more of blackout poetry pages, thanks for your sweet comment. :)

    I think it's my first visit here and wow, those pages are so cool! I wonder what techniques you used for the second page (on the right) ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your journal, cool pages. Look forward to seeing more of your creativity at Art With No Boundaries. Thanks for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project; so artistic. Thanks for playing at Avadares Challenge Blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow such a great project....journals are my very favorite thing to make...thank you for joining us at Avadares Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab creation Hun love it thank you for joining us at Natalieand Amy's challenge

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your journal pages are so rich in texture and layers. Love the colours you have used along with the book text and your own handwriting. Thank you for joining us at Art With No Boundaries. I look forward to seeing more journal pages from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very cool journal but to enter our challenge you must use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die. Perhaps you will visit us again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous journal, great use of different medias too, cool that your baby wipe turned into fabric!
    Thanks for joining us at Art With No Boundaires!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely project Samara! I love that you were able to incorporate a Baby Wipe. :) Hugs~Patti Lady Anne's Paper Crafts DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a lot of work but so worth it, the pages are wonderful! Thank you for joining my Amusing Challenges this week - I'm so happy that you shared your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a work of art! Many thanks for joining us at 365 Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, Love it! So glad you could join us at Ladybug Crafts this month. Hope you will join in with us again next month.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous pages - love the construction paste!! So glad you linked up at Art With No Boundaries!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great couple of pages it looks like they were loads of fun to create :D Thank you for joining us for our first Natalie and Amy challenge and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great journal pages. I love the backgrounds, all those great colors and the splatters. This must have been so much fun to do. Thanks for sharing this with us on Art With No Boundaries and look forward to seeing more from you.
    :) Chris / CS Designs

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x