SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS - BIRTHDAYS!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

SMILES AND JOY as I sit on my porch in the sun.  I tried to rig up this blocker for my laptop as I could not see a thing with the sun shining on it...you should have seen it.  Creative but entirely silly.  It didn't work worth beans.  So I moved to another part of the deck...shade :( but here I am and the sun has found me again.  As I sit here with burning legs (black short leggings of course - come to me sun, come to me - I am happy to post for SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS.  Pop over there.  Man oh Man, we have the greatest team.  All lovely artists and women...family I should say.  so it isn't too late to enter your card, though mine is late here.  This "ahem new and improved Google" wouldn't let me upload anymore pics and said I had maxed out my space, so I have been looking for a FREE upload space all week...I should be fine now.  I hope you enjoy my card (lots of goopy stuff on it - 2 days to dry! LOL  And again, pop over to SS.  You could win some groovy prizes!


I am extra proud of this, though it was mucky and perhaps not my best card, because I did it completely on my new ART PHILOSOPHY cartridge from CTMH (the cut out that is not the digi.)

I still don't have the art of drying my fluffer nutter on the top without curling my card! lol

CHALLENGES TO COME

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Lovely! Goop & all! LOL

    What fun Samara! It is a great card! I love all the colors & dimension...

    Hugs!
    Sandy S
    SS DT aka family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sweetie, many many thanks for your lovely comment. So happy about it.
    But...who is Mo???? I'm not sure whom I should send a copy ;(
    Most cards on our blog are from me. My sister haven't enough time to scrap...so it's our blog but 95% are from me. And i would never let her make a card for a challenge where I am in the DT *lol*
    Here in Austria we only have 5 online shops (craft) for this reason I have to order all over the world to get the staff I want to have *lol*
    Sometimes I wished to live in the USA ;))))
    Have a wonderful evening
    Big hapyy hugs
    Doreen xxx

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x