SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS CHALLENGE


SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2012


Challenge #89: Shaped Cards

Welcome to Sentimental Sundays!
Before, I continue with today's post,  two of our dear design team members parents are in the hospital with very serious conditions and I would like to ask you to keep them in your thoughts  and prayers. 
I know what it feels like to be in their position and I also am a TRUE believer in the power and strength of prayer.  



We had an AMAZING 174 entries last week!!
You guys were really feeling the love with us last week and we appreciate it so much!!!
Make sure to come back on Tuesday, to see who the winners are. 

This week's Sponsor is:
Bugaboo Stamps

This weeks winner will get to select 7 free digis of their choice!!



This week's challenge is:
SHAPED CARDS
Challenge Theme
(plus a sentiment)


We also have some fabulous guest joining us this week from the BugaBoo Stamps Design Team, so be sure to pop back to the SENTIMENTAL SUNDAYS BLOG CHALLENGE to see their designs.

For my design, I created the following


If only you knew how fast I made this as compared to my normal cards!!!!





In case you don't get it, this is a music box (the key is "supposed" to be a hint! LOL)






I have to tell you, I had a blast doing this.
Though my 14 year old thought it looked like a hat and wore it around the house!!!!
I imagined a music box.
Enjoy.






One stop Craft Challenge
The Shabby Tearoom
Splendiferous Creations
Do you Stack Up?
Lollipop Crafts
Double Dutch
Crazy 4 Challenges


10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful creation! I don't often make anything but cards. I may have to think outside the box! I found your site in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz. I hope you'll stop by for a visit @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samara this is an amazing creation! the detail is fantastic, thanks for joining us at inky impressions. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow this is stunning gosh the detail on this is just amazing,fantastic hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous creation Samara ,, however I am not seeing a tag anywhere on this so unfortunately it won't be eligible in the prize draw on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge.

    We hope you can join in with a tag or a card/creation with a tag added :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Samara :-) thanks so much for visiting my blog and am so relieved that you understand xx :-) xx

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Samara. This is simply amazing, but I still can't see any twine ... x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMGoodness...this is amazing! It's beautiful whether it be a hat or music box ;-) Thanks for joining Inky Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow what an amazing project Samara! Absolutely fabulous. I'm just mesmerized with all the beautiful details. So glad you've shared this with us at Inky Impressions.
    Sharon, II-DT

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x