DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES




Last week was grandly successful at Delightful Challenges with our Valentine theme Challenge Anything but a Card.
All of us who Design for Delightful Challenges and comment on your lovely cards really appreciate your entries.  It is wonderful to see new techniques and ways that WE can learn to improve what we do.  Thanks for that!

Hop on over to the Delightful Blog to see the Winners of last weeks Challenge.

For this week, the Challenge is

Punches and Dies
and
Wendy has a new release of stamps!!!

This is the most exciting part of the month as a Designer.

 Photobucket


If you would like to enter the Challenge, you do not have to use one of Wendy's great images from the Digital Delights store, but if you do - you can enter 2 times!
For your first entry, please put your blog link.
For your send entry, please put "second entry" after your name.

This week's Sponsor is ~
Cutting Cafe is offering 3 sets from there store
to this weeks Winner.

Pop on over to The Cutting Cafe...Regina has some outstanding stamps that would be amazing to win~!

GREAT SUCCESS TO EVERYONE.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN YOUR COMMENTS SECTION!
LUV SAMARA

Now, I don't know what got into me that my "Praying Girl" is praying in the garden, rather than beside her bed, but at the time - with the "Bedtime Sentiments Set" - Now I lay me down to sleep - I thought of a beautiful garden with butterflies and flowers.  So here you have it...My Praying Girl is about to Camp Out after communing with G-d!


 I love the new techniques of making our own flowers!  The patterned paper is Bo Bunny.


And of course a Martha punch and the Spellbinders Border for the leaves.  The Burgundy Paper is Bazzill and is cut with the Cricut and outlined with a white Gel Pen.


I decided to try to back my gal with orange, but think I prefer the top pic where she is backed with Pink.


7 comments:

  1. oh Hun what a super cute image,and just love those beautiful colours,really brings it alive,hugs Cherylxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, she is just gorgeous, I loved colouring her in!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just precious, she's adorable and a great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderul Samara:)
    Hugs
    Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
    www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samara, your cards are always a treat for the eyes! I LOVE the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! I love the colors you used.


    ~Cheryl~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Samara, such an adorable image.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x