STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON


THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CARDS!

It is only fitting that I should write my post in pastel colors as I rarely do pastel cards.  This is one of my RARE ones you are about to see.

It is for STAMPING WITH THE DRAGON.  They do NOT have a challenge this week, but their TWO WEEK CHALLENGE is still open, so please pop over.  This card is for enjoyment only - theirs and mine, and I must say, I LOVED doing this card.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Of course it is using an image from the DRAGON'S LAIR DESIGNS, SWTD store,  so pop on over there and see what might interest you.  You never know where it might take you...I didn't!





















double click to get the full effect


Lovingly Made with...
The image (although I'm contemplating not telling so you will be inclined to search at The Dragon's Lair Designs to find this one (lol) is Penny with Butterflies!  Isn't she the cutest!!!!  Beth and Janette picked her out for me.  They did a great thing because they challenged me to go out of my comfort zone...and I am SO happy with the result!

The Sentiment is also from DLD.  The Paper is from Stampin' Up! (one of my absolute Favourite papers from SU.) I cut out all the flowers from the paper, which is in the background of the card and put some of the flowers in the foreground. I then cut the layers of the flowers and put them on thick adhesive, attached to the foreground and then a pearl.  


On the background paper, I used a scrapping knife and cut around the flowers to make them stand up (if you double click you will see this.)  The satin ribbon is also Stampin' Up! as are the white flower and pearls.  The bow is from my dog's straw and the pink flower is from the $ store.

If the theme fits today,
I will share my card with...

Colour create
I did it
The Secret Crafter
Crafty Boots
The Shabby Tearoom
Allsorts
Splendiferous Creations
Joyful stamper
If the Shoe Fits...Scrap It
Fun With Shapes and More
Do You Stack Up?
Double Dutch
Cupcake Craft Stamp with fun
A Pocket Full Of Posies
Roses on Paper
The Sweet Stop


Please feel free to take my standard challenge list and make it your own.  This is what it is here for...to share with you! 
They have inspiring challenges and awesome Designers.



20 comments:

  1. Wow, Samara, so much detail, i love it!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you did an awesome job for not doing pastels. LOL Love the cool shape too. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Samara, what a gorgeous card! I love all the details you've made on this card. xx Meihsia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job on your card!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It Challenges!

    Shell~Alaska♥
    CGI~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola mujer- This card is GORGEOUS...I love long style cards, but those images are too cute!!! As always my distant friend, your work is incredible. Hugs all the way from CaliForn-ya!!! :) I hope that put a smile on your face.
    Calypso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy smokes this is amazing girl!! I can't even imagine cutting all of this out and you think mine are detailed!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The detail is just amazing. I am still just looking and looking. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card gorgeous colours used and that is such a lovely sentiment. Great to have you play along at One Stitch at a Time this week.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card. Love the patterned papers you used. Love the way you used the sketch at Robyn's Fetish. Thank you
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, fabulous card, so much detail and I love the dimensions you have given it. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Girl, what a beautiful card you made! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing it and playing along at CRAFT Challenge this week.
    Best wishes and a big hug from Austria, Elisa (GDT Jan.)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant card and thanks for sharing at CRAFT this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty colours... beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  15. another stunning card Samara thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at MMCS.
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card, thanks for playing along with CRAFT, good luck, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow,It look so cute card.In this cards flowers and dragon are so sweet looking.This type of cards are some extra ordinary work in it.

    gift ideas for men

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fantastic card, I love the colours and all the details you have added, the dragon is really sweet and I love the flowers. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very soon this web site will be famous amid all blogging users, due to it's nice articles or reviews

    my blog; Eugene limousines

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x