MY 8 STYLISH BLOGGER CHOICES....



AND THIS WAS A TOUGH JOB!!!

Congrats to all of you.  If you scroll down, you will see my yesterday's post, and what this award is about.   With THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD, we are getting to really know each other!   Nice!

So spill women!  We want to hear 8 things about you, things that really speak about "you!" as you announce ON YOUR BLOG that YOU received THE STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD.  I love this!  Real life that goes beyond our art...how great is that.  Thanks Ann for including me in this honor!  It was a pleasure to do and I love the opportunity to be in our community in a more expansive way.  I can't wait to read about the  women that I have chosen!  Oh, and don't forget to link to where "you" received this award from....ummm.....I guess that would be me!   lol *wink*


I HONORED, and this was VERY difficult, with all the talent out there...
 
Julie
Linda
Karen
Tracey
Hazel
Sarah-Louise
Brene
June

Have fun hopping over to the blogs...these women, in my eyes, are FANTASTICAL~!

And again, thank you ANN from THE STAMPIN' SCHACH for gracing me with your award.  Ladies, pick up this wonderful award below and "wear it proudly" on your blog, because "YOU", my darlings, ARE VERRRRRRY STYLISH!  Squishy Hugs, Samara



LOVING GOD
Samara

7 comments:

  1. Aww thanks you so much for thinking of me. I shall add the award to my unwrapping my heart blog. I feel so honoured to have you choose me as one of your 8. Thanks my friend
    hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh bless you,Thank you for awarding me and for becoming a follower,won't be able to post it for a few days but will link it back to you when I do,thanks again,Julie.x
    p.s I have been looking back over your blog,what lovely photos you have shared of your family and family occasions and how very talented your daughter is,definately takes after her mum!.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah thanks so much for thinking a=of me for this award. Will post up on my blog later ion the day, Thanks again Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Samara! Thanks for the shout out on your last post! I don't have any plans for a retreat soon, but why don't you make plans to attend the SU! Convention this year! It was so much fun last year. I know that you would love it. It is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,Samara,I've now posted 8 things about me,really difficult!I now need to choose * stylish bloggers to honour,would you mind if I lift what you wrote on this post as you have such a way with words,unlike me, Mnay thanks,look forward to hearing from you,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Samara, thank you so much for thinking of me, I am honored - sorry I am so late getting back to you sweetie (I really thought I had).
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the lovely award hun, going up on my auto post tomorrow, have also added you to the e-mail mailing lieft (hope it works)

    going away for a week so will catch up on my return, take care

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x