RADICAL GRADITUDE ON MY BIRTHDAY!


I AM VERY EXCITED TODAY!  IT IS MY 54TH BIRTHDAY!!!

I am only 1 year away from the "senior's discount" (in Canada!) *wink wink*


For someone who preached "living in the NOW" this is a surprise eh?


Today I woke up and said "THANK YOU GOD FOR MY BIRTH"!  So I have to thank MY MOM for delivering me, labor, lying on the gurney in the hall, 30 hours of labor and enduring what they did 54 years ago....pure HELL! 


And, I guess it all started here, with my mom and dad!!! (my card!)


As for the pendant, I credit Michael, a friend, for giving me a pendant that has my most favorite colors in it, and thank you Marie, my newest and most dear and profound and deeply girl-honest (you know the type - you can talk about ANYTHING!) friend - for your friendship and the wonderful lunch yesterday and Josee, Taylor - my son, and Donna for the Birthday Dinner tonight.  And of course my mom and dad, and Jordan, Laura, Ayla and Eric for the Birthday calls I know they will make to me today!  Thank you all of you, my friends I could not do without!


So today...I offer UP this!


We are grateful
You have given us this day
and have given us this way
to say Thank You.
Amen.







LOVING GOD
SAMARA




5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Samara! And many more! Wonderful card, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday samara, hope you have a wonderful day. Love your beautiful card, yours words say it all. Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. allo from buffallo ... love your playlist pretty ... wwc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and happy birthday. Sounds like you had a great time and I love the pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to you ....Samara..God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x