SOCCER ANYONE?


OR IS IT SOCCER EVERYONE?

I went to the City yesterday to the Markham Street Festival and could not miss all the flags attached to the car windows.  I am sure this is happening all over the World right now, as the FIFA challenge is ON!

For my Soccer Challenge, I decided to be true to my Design Team at STAMP-N-DOODLE DIGI and use their Monthly stamp club Is this not priceless?

Well, the funny thing about this is that I had a lab who used to sneak out of the yard, mid-day, and go down the street to the highschool and play soccer with the kids in their outdoor gym class!  When we found Amadeaus, the coach said she was one of the best players!  This kept up for months.  The coach allowed it to keep happening because he said our dog's presence motivated the otherwise unmotivated grade 9 and 10's to get with it and "beat the dog" for the ball!


Click to enlarge image please

This is what the STAMP-N-DOODLE DIGI reminds me of!  Be sure to "pup" over to SND and more specifically, BLOG-A-DOODLE,  and see all their doggie digi's.  You won't regret it....they are SOOOOO cute!

Given that DOG is GOD backwards....I think today, DOG will be our blessing!

Card is Lovingly made with....

Stamp words:  Stampin' Up!
All the rest:  Taylored Expressions Monthly Kit

LOVING GOD
Samara

2 comments:

  1. Very cute card and what dog doesn't love to chase the ball.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful story! And an adorable card! As for soccer, Brady is a soccer nut, so we have definitely been watching the World Cup!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x