Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - FOLLOW YOUR HEART ...


IT KNOWS THE WAY!

You may have noticed that my posts are sporadic lately...I am taking some time to foster some other areas of my life - enriching my Spiritual Life, and in particular, my relationship with Jesus.  Then there is my Jordan - my soon to be 25 yr old son is off for the summer, to Israel to explore his roots, then have his partner join him in Israel and they will trek to Egypt and Turkey, then Jordan heads off to Spain for a month - before starting his M.A. -  for a second musician's workshop, the first being one he really enjoyed last year.  It has been a  rich family time to be sure...all the cubs are carving out new territory for themselves, Ayla working full time for an ad agency, Taylor about to cut 12" off his hair in a week and a half for cancer...all as mommy watches with great pride and joy in the 3 cublettes!

And my own personal/relational life appears to be blossoming folks - yes, you heard that right!  And I must admit...it all began with Jesus...who has been appearing in this Jewish Womyn's life in wild and wonderful ways, in the last month.  Jesus is leading me into directions that are joyful and celebratory!  Who knows, I may yet be taking time to "smell the roses" as they say this summer! *wink*wink*

In the meantime, it behooved me to dedicate a card to Jesus and His work in my life, and the lives of those I am working directly with at this time, and of course those beyond.  I hope you enjoy my card.  Please pop over to STAMP-N-DOODLES BLOG, where I am a designer, to see today's post (by me.)  It too will elaborate on this card and on the Digi Image of the Church, from Stamp-n-Doodles.

For today, I say "Thank you Jesus...your message to me is loud and clear...I'm not missing it this time!"  Thanks for sharing Jesus!  hee hee (don't you love when we say this to each other when we share our cards with each other?)  Well, I feel like that right now with Jesus...and how cool is that!









Lovingly made with....

Please pop over to http://www.stamp-n-doodle.blogspot.com/ for all the details.

LOVING GOD
Samara

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, Samara! Congrats on all the wonderful things that are happening in your life!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x