PAPER PAL ARTS, CINEMA SATURDAY CHALLENGE....


ARE THESE NOT THE MOST DELICIOUS COLORS IN THE WORLD?
ok, WELL IN MY WORLD...

Our friends over at Paper Pal Arts have unleashed another challenge for us.  I was breathless when I saw what it was.  In fact, I just churned out the cards, one after another, within 2 hours.  This is rare for me, for anyone that knows me.  I hum and I haw... I look at this and I look at that.



With these colors....ooooo laaaa laaaa....they give me shivers!!!!

AND...DIVINE ECONOMY RULES


CARD NUMBER two, three and four, plus my two large layouts (under a different URL MR. LINKY WINKY at CSCC) are MY ENTRY for CSCC

This movie was so gorgeous - it was so much about believing, keeping love in one's heart, holding on and following one's dreams.  Are you sleepless on one of your visions or goals or ideals...?



This is the perfect movie to help awaken the spirit!!!  So....CARD NUMBER FOUR speaks to my entry - the bird across the miles, the heart - well, self explanatory and the sentiment...mind, body and soul coming together and speaking the truth that is unavoidable destiny. 



The Vintage roller in the background looks very French to me - an ideal that speaks to me of a certain type of freedom to persue that which calls aloud.

CARD NUMBER THREE - I just see the two souls that can't be separated...even by the distance.  Destiny is ruling, the forces are pulling them together - even if timing is getting in the way for a while. But ultimately, each is the shadow of the other, while still having its own separate identity.

CARDS NUMBER TWO - While these cards are quite simple in look, they each describe different values and virtues that I saw in the movie - the tenants of love - following one's heart in the midst of utter blindness to the outcome or to common sense.

So, after a brief reflection...bring em all on!

From Friendship with God by Neale Donald Walsch, page 174

Yes, but how do I do that?

Live your life for a new reason.  Understand that its purpose has nothing to do with what you get out of it, and everything to do with what you put into it.  This is also true of relationships.

The purpose of life is to create your Self anew, in the next grandest version of the greatest vision ever you held about Who You Are.  It is to announce and become, express and fulfill, experience and know your true Self.

This requires nothing of the other people in your life - or any other person in particular.  That is why you can love others without requiring anything of them.

The idea of being jealous of the time that those you love spend playing golf, or working at the office, or in the arms of another is an idea that can only occur to you if you imagine that your own happiness is compromised when the one that you love is happy.

Or that your happiness depends on your loved one always being with you, rather than being with someone else, or doing something else.....

CARD NUMBER ONE ( a 3 part card)





























CARD NUMBER TWO








CARD NUMBER THREE













CARD NUMBER FOUR













lovingly made with:

Paper Colors:  Paper Pals Challenges
Ink: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: All Stampin' Up!
Punches: Stampin' Up!
Bling: Basic Grey
Ribbon: Michael's
Stencil: Tattered Angels - Glimmer Screens

Be At Peace and thanks so much for dropping in!
LOVING GOD,
Samara

5 comments:

  1. Wow - these are all beautiful - and that baby card is definitely cute as a bug! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do know this is a huge up!!!
    Well done:))
    So sweet
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your cards! You make those colors look fabulous together! I love the saying on the Cinema Saturday card! It fits the movie so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! What yummy cards! I really like all of these, but I think #3 speaks to me the most. Love the birds, the colors, the layout.
    Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW you outdid yourself.. Love them all girlie... Thanks for joining us this week. I always look forward to seeing your creations..
    HUGS
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x