February 22, 2010 - THIS WEEK I HAVE BEEN MEDITATING ON.....

knowing that I will always and forever defend my children, no matter what their age.  I have reflected on what the statement above means to me [in all seriousness and practicality], theologically, psychologically and philosophically....and on my unwaivering commitment to do so, in body, emotion, mind and spirit. I went to varying references to support me and my devotion to Jordan, Ayla and Taylor.  I praise G-d for the many blessings in our lives! and particularly, that my children have each chosen good and healthy paths.    I KNOW I share this devotion and commitment above with MANY, if not ALL of you!


WITH BOUNDLESS MIND

Even as a mother at the risk of her life would

watch over her only child, so let us with boundless

mind and goodwill survey the whole world.

The Buddha (c.563 - c.483BCE), India











Lovingly made with

Stamp:  Guardian Angel (Reddy Creative Cards)
Paper:  Papertrey, Stampin' Up!
Ribbon:  Stampin' Up!s new satin line
Buttons:  Stampin' Up!
Wool:  Wallmart

LOVING GOD,
Samara

3 comments:

  1. This is just so beautiful. I will try and find the website for these, the link is not working. Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning...I just love your style and your blog...thank you so much for your e-mail it means so much to me!
    Hugs
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and wonderful paper tole!

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x