MY LITTLE JET--SETTERS...

...ARE AT IT AGAIN!  My Jordan is in Spain, taking a 2 week music workshop with a famous dude.  It sounds so great..."breaking patterns, beginning again" is the theme.  What a fantastic opportunity for a good musician.  And my Ayla left Australia, finished her school term of University, headed for New Zealand for some extreme sports week (good thing I didn't know ALL the details), is now in Thailand again and will be home December 22nd. 

I will have all 3 under one roof (mine...mwahahahaha) on the 22nd for Taylor's 12th birthday.  On that day, we celebrate Chanukkah, Christmas, Taylor's Birthday and Taylor has added Kwanza this year.  We are now Chriskwanzmukkah!!  Hey, if my kids are happy, in love with life and good contributors to society...bring it on.  We are all multi-faith in this family, which makes it utterly delightful at this time of year. 

So, in light of all the above, this card is dedicated to what HOME is all about...and to my 3 children...my cubs...who I can't wait for them to walk up the walkway so I can eat them up!!!  SQUISHY HUGS. 
p.s.  this is going into a shadow box for Ayla for her holiday gifti so that she can take it to Japan with her next year.  Do you think she will like it?  I sure hope so because she is impossible to buy for!!!









Goodies:
Paper: Bloom and Grow (My Mind's Eye), Papertrey Ink, Lasting Impressions
Stamps: Around the Block (CTMH)
Accessories: Punch (Border - EK) (Corners - Martha), Liquid Pearls, Copics, Copic Glitters, Felt (CTMH)

1 comment:

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x