GOOD OL' FROSTY...

...THE SNO' BABE!  Well, at least she looks like a sno babe to me! This was a treat to make.  It was my first venture into the festive card making cycle.  What better way to start than with a sno-person.  I decided to try my hand at some "un-colored" image card making.  I love it.  Clean, simple, fun.  Oh...might I even add - elegant? (take note...question mark.) I hope you had a great weekend...I had about the most spectacular week I remember having with my 11 year old son.  We laughed, played, talked.  It was easy.  It was a Hoot!  Ah. Got it.  Today's card is dedicated to K.I.S.S. (Keep it simple silly!) SQUISHY HUGS.


"Let It Snow"

Goodies:
Simplicity and Silly: me
Labels: CTMH, SU, Inque, My Aunt Betty Nash

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x