PINK IS THE NEW BLACK....

...or so it is said!  Although, I think it also goes that Purple is The New Black (for those people who don't like pink.)  It all started with The Little Black Dress.  I don't recall a trend setter that caused such a stir, and while doing so, stuck around on store clothes racks for so long.  For me though, I love Pink, and always have, as my old and my new black, and green, and red.  It loosely follows (are you still with me) that I would create an 'alternative and bohemian'  HOLIDAY PLANNER...in pink!  Today, I dedicate this post to all those who always loved the color pink and to all those who have come to love the color pink, whether through dedication to the many pink breast cancer campaigns or just because it is about the most child like and innocent color in the world! Let me take you there...just think candy floss - the original kind, just think Double Bubble bubble gum - the original kind!  And the list of pink-ness just goes on...the gift that keeps on giving.  SQUISHY HUGS.





 

 

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and the end of the journal...the front cover and the back cover





Goodies:
For this project I used every bit of stash I could find that was PINK!
For the columns and written verses: I gathered these from various spots and reproduced on word perfect.
For bulbs and ornaments etc: I cut these out of inexpensive card stock and wrapping paper.
Rub-On Christmas Sheets: These can be found all over at this time of year....even in PINK!




2 comments:

  1. OMG - You really are The Master Card Maven - OMG
    This project is more than everything you would want a Holiday Planner to be; it is beautiful & bountiful, gorgeous & generous, fun & functional, practical & pleasant, reminiscent & remarkable, precious & pink.
    Admittedly looking at your cards and reading your little spiel about them has become a routinely pleasant highlight of my day. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Leah. Your perspective, because you are an artist of technicolor, means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x