PENGUINS AT PLAY...

...For a close up of the details of this card, just double click on it. This card was a joy to make!  Using Embossing plates, Vellum, etching, and for the first time in my card making career, a pre-cut note card, I was able to create something very different than my normal bohemian mishmash style!  I also played with lighting (nope, not Photoshop but rather a good old flashlight!!) to see what the effect can be of those multi-bazillion dollar camera accessories.  That was so fun!!  Today is dedicated to all you Penguin Lovers (number two son) and to the on-going Plight of The Penguin. SQUISHY HUGS.



Goodies:
Paper:  Mellow Moss (SU), White Pre-Cut Notes (stash)
Accessories:  Embossing Plates (Incire), Etching Tools (Peragamano), SnoFlakes (Starform Sparkles), Border (Starform Sparkles), Greetings (Starform), Vellum (Peragamano)
 

3 comments:

  1. I like this post I would love to post this on my fashion blog fashionbinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous, Samara! I am so in love with your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Love the cute image and the vellum. Nice photo! :o)

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x