HAVE YOU HEARD CHRISTMAS...

...MUSIC IN THE STORES YET?  I haven't.  But I am waiting.  It should be about 5 minutes after Halloween is over!!  There is something about Christmas muz-ac in elevators, in the stores, and even piped into the washrooms at Wallmart, that says "I'm coming...get those cookies and milk ready!"  Well, I don't know about you, but this season seems to bring with it lots of pressure for the people who celebrate it.  Is it the spending, the entertaining, the office parties...or just all of it?  Well, this season, what about setting a mantra.  THIS year will be different, and why not!  "If what you're doing doesn't give you the results you want, then change it."  I know I do that all the time with my cards.  Maybe easier said than for Holiday time.  Today's card is dedicated to taking the complications out of the 2009 Holiday Season and KISS instead!  SQUISHY HUGS.  P.S.  Huh...just realized my card is kinda complicated!  oops.



 

Goodies:
Paper: Green (Prima), Rose Red (SU)
Stamp: Holly Berry House Celtic Line
Accessories:  Gold Embossing Powder, Bling (Stash), Stickles
AND
lots and lots of cutting with my  Judikens (fantastic and teensy) exacto knife!

A very fun card to make.
Like doing a quilt.
The celtic stamps can be put together a bazillion different ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x