AND A PARTRIDGE IN A PEAR TREE...

...EXCEPTING THAT I HAVE 3 PARTRIDGES ON THIS CARD!  Oh, with me, everything has to be about 3.  And why is that you ask?  Well, any one of my three cubs (remember, I'm a Leo) could answer that.  So decades (centuries?) old traditional songs even get transformed into 3, if I can manage it.  My art style is - color everywhere and very little white-space.  I've noticed how much I am being drawn to white-space cards lately.  So, I set myself a challenge.  For the next little bit, white will show up on my craft table and I will tie my hands up so as to not add that last drop of color on every single inch of my card, thinking that something MUST be missing.  Today's card is dedicated to all the wonderful scrappy and happy people out there who already know how attractive white space is, when featured on their beautiful cards. SQUISHY HUGS.




Goodies:
Paper:  Whisper White (SU)
Stamp: Unity Kit of the Month - Words: June and Partridge: July
Ink: Copics and SU Markers
Accessories:  Silver Embossing Powder, Versamark Dazzle, Atyou Spica Pens, Starfit Diamond Stencils, Fiskars Corner 3:1 Embossing Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x