Thank you my sweet ladies for your support!

Today has been another day of discovering how to blog... it is exciting; I feel as though I have just stepped into my computer with a blindfold on; it is thrilling and a tad intimidating. I'm going with thrilling...just the way I feel when sitting on my trusty little spin stool avec stamps, ink pads, scissors and paper.  Yummy!
Stamps: Share the Joy (Close _ _ Heart)
Paper: Pixie Pink - (SU)
Accessories: Ribbon and Pearls (SU)
Cuttlebug: Heart Folder

Dreaming...Music...Love (lots of love - lol - for those who think it is laugh out loud - lol) and Lace.  Oh, and a little Bling.  What a sweet combination!  As was working with Stampin' Up's Designer Paper, the delicious colors that blend right in and with, and the lovely punches that fit perfectly around our words.  Mmmmm.  A good day....
Papers: (SU) Certainly Celery, Night of Navy
Ink: (SU) Craft Spots - Night of Navy, Orchid Opulence, Pink Passion
       Classic Ink - Black
Word: Inque
Stamp: D. Morgan
Flourish: Inque
Rhinestones: Stash
Circle:  (SU) Circle Cutter

2 comments:

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x