My forgettory is better than my memory...

The one thing I knew, long before I began this blog, is that my forgettory is much more asute than my memory.  It is so well developed, in fact, that I can forget anything I am told within about 5 minutes; that number might even be less than 5!  Therefore, when developing my plan for the blog, I was sure there would be no bloggi without a handy dandy journal to list the art product I use as I go along.  Not being the type of artist that plans what she does before doing it (thus my Bohemian Artist style) I can easily lose track by the end of the task of what I employ, getting lost amongst the mish-mash of stamping supplies. 






Goodies:
This little journal cost about $2.50 Canadian to create.
Stamps: Define Your Life (SU)
Paper:  Certainly Celery DP, Certainly Celery, Night of Navy (SU)
Ink: Night of Navy (SU)
Cutting Shape: Yummy Stash



1 comment:

  1. So gorgeous! I forgot all about that definition stamp set in my cupboard. Thanks for the super pretty reminder & great inspiration. P.s. how fun that we are fellow Canucks, EH? heehee ;o) I'm from Ontario originally, but live in BC now...

    ReplyDelete

My wish for you is a great day full of laughter! Samara x